As if it's already 2013. 2012 legitimately felt like three months. A lot happened in 2012, good and bad but it's the same deal every year. We all start the new year with new goals and motivation, some of us pull through while others give up.
This year I didn't make any resolutions knowing that I would probably forget about them half way through the year. This year I decided to do something different. I got myself a glass translucent jar, with a label that wrote 2013 I stuck it onto the jar and from the beginning to the end of this year I'm going to fill it up with good things that happened in 2013 and on New Years Eve I'll open up the jar and read each good thing.
I don't know, maybe I'll try this out for 2014 as well. I think it's a great way to re live memories that sometimes pictures can't capture.
No comments:
Post a Comment