Monday, October 29, 2012

Forgiveness is not for the weak

At the end of the day, I will always forgive you. I've let go but you keep coming back, I don't know if it's life playing games or if this is how it's supposed to be for you and I. I can live without you but to be honest, I don't want to. I wish I could just run up to you, kiss you and have you sweep me off my feet again..I can't. I'm scared. Scared of losing myself to you, scared of the future. I know I can't just sit here and hope for something to happen, if I want something to happen I've got to do it myself but I've done enough. I've chased you enough. I've reminded you how much you mean to, enough. This time, I want you to show me. Because without any actions, I'm not going to believe a single word you say. But at the end of the day, I will always forgive you..

No comments:

Post a Comment