Monday, October 29, 2012

Rambling awayy

People walk in and out of my life on a daily basis, at this point it doesn't matter who's in it or not. Because I've learned that at the end of the day, all you have is yourself. I'm grateful for everyone that has stuck by me through thick and thin but I'm also thankful for the one's who left, I wouldn't have realized who my true friends are if they didn't leave. I believe everything happens for a reason, good and bad. There's always a life lesson at the end of every situation. I try to be as optimistic as I can but sometimes that fails. I'm only human, it's okay to be pessimist once in awhile. I've had my head in the clouds a few times until I came crashing down, now I'm scared to even look up. It's interesting what some experiences will do to someone, like hold them back from moving forward at times because they feel haunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment