People are always telling me, "Ankita, get your head out of the clouds", only because I dream big. I know there will always be people that will try to put you down and say you can't do or become something. Truth is, you can do whatever you please and you can become whatever you want. You can't give up a dream. A goal, over a few doubters. My dream is to change the world. I know it's hard to achieve but not impossible.
There are only two things in life that I've really been absolutely sure about, one I'd rather not mention on this live blog but two, I want to change the world. Make someones day. The biggest achievement to me is being the reason behind someones smile or happiness. Everyone deserves to be happy. It's just sad how some people can put others down like it's no big deal. I mean come on, stop and think for a minute. Would you really want someone do treat you that way? Does it bring you some type of satisfaction like, yes! I put someone down today? It doesn't make sense. It's disgusting to know that there are people like that out there. Around us. I know we can't really do anything to change them, but sometimes I feel like what if we could?
It's like bullying. Everyone knows it still happens, just under the radar. How many bullies can we really stop? We put out the awareness to stop bullying, some people actually make the right choice to stop but the rest? Nope, they still continue. I just want to know what goes on in the mind of a bully or just the mind of a cruel thinker. I wish I was superwoman. I'd save the world but that's probably a dream to others as well. I wonder how the world would be if we actually just got along. If war just completely ended. What if we finally had world peace? That's just a dream many want to see come true. Realistically, there will always be cold hearted people and we have to accept it and move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment