Friday, November 9, 2012

Untitled.

The stress is beginning to build up. I don't want to come back to high school. To be honest, I hate high school. Ever since grade 9 I've been counting down the days until I get to leave. But, the stress of choosing a university or college, applying and praying that I get accepted. It's a scary process. I know everyone goes through this stage, I wonder if they all freaked out the way I am right now.

I don't even know what I want to do. At first I thought I wanted to go into law but I think I'd get bored. Then, I thought I wanted to go into social sciences, but I'm not sure. Finally came to the conclusion that I wanted to become a paralegal but now I'm back to square one and I have no idea what I want to do.

It's all so confusing and happening so quick. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment