I feel like I'm going nowhere in life. I don't even know what I want to do and I'm supposed to start applying for college and university in a few weeks, which adds on more pressure. Sometimes I sit here and question what am I doing with myself? My life? All I can think of and say is, I don't know.
I'm the type to live in the moment. The future terrifies me. I've never really been ready for change, but then again who really is? It's unexpected. Even the worse turns to the best.
Yesterday, my mother and I were talking about Univsersity and College. I thought talking about it with her would've eased things down but..it really didn't. All I know is, whatever occupation I do. I want it to benefit others as well. I want to be able to help everyone. The only problem is, I come off as shy. I'm extremely quiet and to work with people you really need to be social and outgoing. I'm the complete opposite, off the chart, nowhere close to that description.
Life decisions, it starts now. But, where am I going?
No comments:
Post a Comment